The international Czech ice hockey camp ICHC ICE BULLS would like to invite your team to take part in the adult international ice hockey tournament among amateur non-professional teams (aged 18 or above) known as ICE BULLS CUP with a prize pool, commemorative awards and presents.
- Time frame: February 21–23, 2018 (arrival on February 20, departure on February 24, 2018)
- Location: Lovosice, Czech Republic.
- The stadium to host the tournament matches: Zimní stadion – ASK Lovosice.
- Competition participants: adult amateur ice hockey teams (non-professional players aged 18 or above).
- Number of participating teams: 8 to 10.
- Minimum number of players in a team: 13 persons.
- Free meals and accommodation for coaches.
- Prize pool for first, second and third place teams.
- Competition phases – 2 phases (1. Group phase; 2. Playoff).
- Match – three 15-minute periods (net time) plus two 5-minute breaks.
- Financial terms:
- Tournament fee: not applicable!
- Individual fee of EUR 400 per player.
- Individual fee includes:
- participation in the tournament;
- airport – hotel – airport transfer;
- three meals per day;
- closing banquet.
- Accommodation for teams at the stadium hotel: 120 seats.
- Accompanying person can be offered accommodation at LEV 4**** Hotel (bed and breakfast) to be booked separately.
Further information: accommodation and meals requests for accompanying persons are to be submitted simultaneously with the team requests (but payable separately).
All teams wishing to participate in the ICE BULLS CUP need to:
- Send to our address the completed Request Form for participation in the cup on or before December 31, 2017.
- Submit a request and pay a security deposit of EUR 100 per participant on or before December 31, 2017 (the security deposit is non-refundable in case of the team’s failure to participate in the tournament).
- Pay for accommodation and meals on or before January 20, 2018 (pre-agreed payment upon arrival is an option, too).
For further details concerning participation in the ICE BULLS CUP, please do not hesitate to contact the tournament organizers in any convenient manner:
Tel. +7 (985) 233 5408 (Dmiriy), email: email@example.com, web: http://grizzlyhockey.ru
Tel. +420 776 575 797 (Ayana), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: https://icebulls.cz.